Wednesday, October 05, 2005

i feel like shit.

shit...i think that's the best word to explain what i'm feeling now. i feel terribel. powerless. sick. ache. had a very long futsal game yesterday, think i played like 2 1/2 hours non-stop yesterday night. it wasn't that bad if you have a good team to play with.

well first of all i don't think my team was that bad all together just that i have some very selfish player. or could it be me? am i really that lousy of a player that my team-mate can't find the trust in passing the ball to me? i beg to differ. i've been playing football for so long now, more then 10 years and seriously i don't think that i sucks although i might not be a great player.

imagine running up to some clearance waiting eargerly for the ball but ended with my team mate losing the possesion of the ball to the opposing team or some one just decided to take a shot although you can tell that there's no way the ball can go in from there. then you have to frantically run back down to defend. at certain point of the game i don't think that i'm playing futsal at all, it felt like i'm having a jog instead. most of the time i felt like i'm invisible, like i'm not part of the team. felt like an idiot too running around alone in the court while others just ignored me.

i'm so frustrated that i don't even feel like defending when my team is being attack, i just let the opposing striker freely do what they want. why do i waste so much energy on defending when the rest of my team mate doesn't even treat me like a team mate.

so after all those running i was pretty much flat. i was sweating so much that i looked like i wore my shirt and pants for shower. i was wet everywhere. i had to down to can down 2 cans of 100 plus just to rehydrate myself again. i felt fresher after my cold shower back home but i was really tired and went to bed early.

this morning i woke up with sore throat and a running nose. typical flu symptom. i'm sleepy and my legs are strained. my legs feel heavy. my throat feel like sandpaper and my nose is like a leaking pipe. i don't feel good. give me a bed and let me sleep for at least 2 hours. perhaps then i won't feel like shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home