Monday, February 27, 2006

how shitty can your day gets?

my day started off quite shitty when i was driving to work and notice that i can hear the noise from outside quite clearly. After awhile i decided to look at the back of my car and i notice that my car window was open. At first i thought that i've accidentally press the window to wind down but then when i wind it back up it doesn't move. I stopped by the road and inspect it and notice that the window was sliding down by itself, well i didn't know what's wrong it is but i got to get it fix.

Upon inspection it was the window bracket that is broken thus causing it to slide down by itself. The bracket was supposed to hold the window in place and slide it up and down. My mechanic give me an option either to fix it in a cheap way or expensive way. Being at this time of the month i opt for the cheap way of course. Well the parts was replaced and when i got the bill i was quite surprise because it cost me RM85.00. This is the cheap way? I was thinking that it would only cost about RM50 or so. I really wonder how much it would cost me if i were to go for the expensive way. RM150, RM300?

Anyway when i got back to the office i went to wash my face and i notice a very strong smell of shit. yup..you heard it right shit. Initially i thought it was from someone inside the toilet so i went out because it was just intoxicating. When i got back to the office i wipe my face and i smell it again, the same kind of smell. This time i thought i was because of the toilet roll that i'm using. Is those cheap toilet rolls and it tend to smell at times.

To my horror, i received a sms telling me that the selangor water filter was tainted with shit water and the same water was being supplied to our daily used. Then it clicks, the smell that i was smelling when i wash my face was actually from the water. Can you fucking believe it? I was actually washing my face with shit water? Even wash my hands with it. Now i'm wondering if the water at my house is tainted with the same supply or not.

To imagine that i was gargling my mouth with shit water . Bath in shit water and even to the extend of drinking shit water.

What the fuck is wrong with my day????

And is so fucking unbelievable that this news is not in The Star or even NST. I think i would be still drinking the shit water now if not for my friend who happened to have a friend that reads chinese daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home